AoS 1K pts Koatl's Sunclaw

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Starmaster Flash, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Starmaster Flash
    Jungle Swarm

Starmaster Flash New Member

Hi all, I've just made the jump from 40k to Sigmar with a whole bunch of scaly friends. Between some of the models I've got, I came up with this list. Would love feedback or thoughts!

Seraphon, Coalesced, Koatl's Claw

1x Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur with Dominant Predator and Blade of Realities relic
    1x Saurus Sunblood with the Eviscerating Blade
    20x Saurus warrior with spears
    10x warriors with clubs
    10x warriors with clubs
    1x Sunclaw Templehost
    1x Skink Starpriest with Tide of Serpents

Idea is that the Oldblood and Sunblood act as buff CA machines for the Saurus warriors, as well as the Oldblood being a beatstick and hero killer. Oldblood and Starpriest can also do some limited cp farming, while the Starpriest also provides some magic defence.

I'm not sure about the Starpriest, but there's 120 points left and he provides some potential CP and some magic. I'm considering swapping him out with a unit of Saurus knights, two units of skinks, or a salamander (though I'll have to buy and convert that).

I'm also considering dropping blade of realities for the aetherquartz brooch to cp farm harder.

Let me know what you think and if something in this list should be swapped out! I'm not necessarily taking this to tournaments (though I might) but I would like to win some games.

LizardWizard and Erta Wanderer like this.
  2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

defiantly go ather broach this list is going to be hungry for CP

Aginor and LizardWizard like this.
  3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

I agree with @Erta Wanderer, the list looks like it burns a lot of CP. Make sure you keep that resource management in mind.

Erta Wanderer likes this.