8th Ed. 2 sally questions from the new guy

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by THE_LAIR, Apr 25, 2012.

1. THE_LAIR
    Saurus

THE_LAIR New Member

hi guys,

This is my first post here on this forum :). I have played lizardmen for amost 6 years now but i still have some questions about our feared sally's.

1) I keep getting the idea that salamanders couse an auto panic if they wound a unit or model. Is this true or was htis a rule of our 6th ed book, since i can't find it in our 7th ed book..

2) Also when the sally's are in a groop of 2 or more and 1 misfires does the rest of the groop still get to fire ?

tnx in advance and i hope to share a lot more of knowledge and experiences with you guys! :D

2. Lord Tsunami
    Salamander

Lord Tsunami Member

1) just read the entry on salamanders in the armybook

2) again... its in the entry on salamnders in the armybook. "...if a missfire is rolled, the SALAMANDER does not fire any shots..." so, not "salamanderS" but "salamander" ;)

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

It is there, in the book. I would like to point out that it states casualty, not wound. That is why the sally is not quite as effective against multi-wound models.

Welcome to the forum! If you have any more questions, please let us know.

4. THE_LAIR
    Saurus

THE_LAIR New Member

tnx for the fast reply's guys, :D

but would you be so kind as to quote me the sentance and geve me the page on the 1st question. i have been reading all the text on p56 about 4 times now.. i cant posably be overlooking it this many times :jawdrop:

5. Lord Tsunami
    Salamander

Lord Tsunami Member

you have... its in there. last sentence of the second to last paragraph on page 56 ;)

6. THE_LAIR
    Saurus

THE_LAIR New Member

whow tnx guys!!