8th Ed. 2 SLAN 1 TG?

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by mitros, Nov 19, 2011.

1. mitros
    Skink

mitros Member

Hello everyone ! first post here but i have been looking in the forum a lot.

i have a turnament tomorrow and a rule problem came up about slann and TG teh sacred duty rule. what ahpepns when u have 1 TG and 2 slann? since it sais one unit of TG - 1 slann? is the list illegal? the second slan can be alone? or a second unti of TG is required... the lsit can not be changed now!

2. Chaq Mundi
    Saurus

Chaq Mundi New Member

Yup, perfectly legal. Good luck in the tournament!

3. mitros
    Skink

mitros Member

are we sure? i mean it sais if a TG present slann in there... its not my list but thx!

4. khsofsso
    Skink

khsofsso New Member

You are free to take a second slann as for joining a tg unit with the second it would count as a normal character so would go in front rank and not give tg any extra benefits. You are also free to leave at any point

5. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

You run the second slann by itself. You could put it in the unit, but I would not. That is way too many points in one unit. You would be better served keeping it seperate from the first TG/Slann unit.

6. Dogfisc
    Jungle Swarm

Dogfisc New Member

This is incorrect. Each TG unit may only be joined by a single Slann (it's part of the Sacred Duty rule). If you have 1 Temple Guard unit and 2 Slann, then one Slann must go in the Temple Guard and the other may not (though of course he could join another unit as normal).

7. mitros
    Skink

mitros Member

thank you! all for the replies!