1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000pts ladder league

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Stega, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Stega
    Skink

Stega Member

Hi guys,

I'm currently first place in a local game stores ladder league after 2 games. Played against beasts of chaos and khorne and used skinks to my advantage to cart my enemy around the battlefield.

I wanted to start a thread to ask anyone for tactical advice before upcoming games. For example, I'm playing against gloomspite gitz this Saturday and I'm not really sure whether to change tack or not. Has anyone played against them or used them and knows their strengths and weaknesses. From what I can see they seem pretty good at getting control of objectives. Any advice on what kind of game style to take?

The game will be the battle plan "escalation" from the main rule book, which will affect things.

2. A_Reptile_Dysfunction
    Cold One

A_Reptile_Dysfunction Well-Known Member

I would highly recommend @LizardWizards ‘Priority Targets’ thread stickied at the top of the ‘Seraphon Tactics’ page. It should give you a decent insight into other factions and their dangerous units.

Aginor and Lizerd like this.