1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2k Koatl's Claw List Advice

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Uvedoble, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Uvedoble
    Jungle Swarm

Uvedoble New Member

Hey! New here but wanted your more experienced eyes on a list I have. This is 2k Koatl's Claw and whilst I have a few things extra to what's in the list in my collection, if there are things I should be trying to fit into a list let me know and I'll add them to the list of things I buy next time I make an order;

Allegiance: Seraphon
    - Constellation: Koatl's Claw

Leaders
    Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur (230)
    - General
    - Command Trait: Dominant Predator
    - Artefact: Eviscerating Blade
    Saurus Eternity Warden (110)
    Skink Oracle on Troglodon (220)
    Skink Starpriest (120)

Battleline
    20 x Saurus Warriors (180)
    - Clubs
    10 x Saurus Knights (200)
    - Lances
    10 x Saurus Knights (200)
    - Lances
    10 x Saurus Guard (200)
    30 x Skinks (180)
    - Meteoric Javelins Celestite Daggers & Star Bucklers

Units
    3 x Kroxigor (140)
    - 1x Moonhammers

Behemoths
    Bastiladon (220)

I could also change the Oldblood on Carnasaur and the Eternity Warden for a Scar-Veteran on Carnasaur and a Sunblood if that is better.

Whilst I don't want to list tailor, I only play against Destruction armies as I only have one friend that plays and the scene around me isn't great but he does play multiple so if that makes any advice more helpful I'd love to know. All feedback is welcome!

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

I would deffinetly drop the Eternity Warden. While I like the model, its rules are pretty much useless. An Oldblood, Sunblood, or Scarvet on Coldone would be a much better fit.

Dr.Doom likes this.
  3. Uvedoble
    Jungle Swarm

Uvedoble New Member

I did think it might be a bit meh but it fit perfectly with the points and the plan was to have it run around with the 10 Guard to buff them if needed. I can do a straight swap for a Scar-Vet on Cold One so I think I'll try that out.

Any other guidance you can give with either the list or certain things to try to counter quickly?

LizardWizard likes this.