1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 750 point List help

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Mikelace, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Mikelace
    Jungle Swarm

Mikelace New Member

Hello. I'm attending a 750 point tournament aimed at new players to try and build the AoS community in our area! I'm not sure where to start with list building and there doesnt seem to be many suggestions around 750 points.

I have both SC boxes as well as a box of Skinks. Wondering what I could build with that as well as what woild be some good additions to pad my force out to 1000 and beyond!

Thanks in advance!

2. Tombomb7
    Cold One

Tombomb7 Well-Known Member

Congrats on building out your army!
    I would say a Skink Priest is great, also a Slann.
    Then depending the direction you decide to go , for Starborne consider Astroloth Bearer, maybe Salamanders. For Coalesced, an Engine of the Gods or Stegadons amd another Basti for Thunderlizard or Saurus units that can take advantage of the extra Jaw attack or the +1 to hit on charge. Good luck!

3. Schneelachs
    Skink

Schneelachs Member

Hey Mate,

yout next buy should be a Slann! He is too good and there is a place for him in every list ;)

From the Staff you own I would simply play Thunder Lizzard ;)

Allegiance: Seraphon - Constellation: Thunder Lizard - Grand Strategy: - Triumphs:

LEADERS
    Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur (215) - War Spear - Artefact: Fusil of Conflaguration - Mount Trait: Beastmaster
    Skink Priest (90) - Universal Prayer Scripture: Heal

UNITS
    5 x Saurus Knight (110)
    10 x Skinks (75) - Boltspitters Celestite Daggers & Star Bucklers

BEHEMOTHS

Bastiladon with Solar Engine (250)

Just use your Starpriest as a Priest, no one will be mad about ist ;)

Buff Basti and shoot twice, kill the rest with ure Mad Dino;)

Greets

4. Mikelace
    Jungle Swarm

Mikelace New Member

Thanks guys!
    Played my first game with this list and got wiped off the table by some Ogor mawtribes but Id of done better if I remembered even half of my abilities haha!

Bought a Slann and a Stegi and am now looking to put together a 1000 point game this week and am trying to build a list!

5. Raffa290
    Jungle Swarm

Raffa290 New Member

Hi Mikelace,

as a new Age of Sigmar player I can recommend the following website. It helps a lot at the beginning until you get better into the game.
    https://aosreminders.com/

JTSleep likes this.