8th Ed. 8ed lore of life

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Walgis, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Walgis
    Ripperdactil

Walgis New Member

ok the special rule of this lore is if you cast sucsefully you can restore a wound, question:

can you restore wound to one wound unit (eg Saurus warrior), or only to multi wounded creatures (ed stegadon, kroxigor)?

thank you for your answer

2. jmg101
    Saurus

jmg101 New Member

i would say yes, it says model in the description.

3. Caneghem
    Carnasaur

Caneghem New Member

I think it applies only to multi wound models, otherwise I think it would say you could resurrect things like the regrowth spell description.

Here's a question though. Could you bring back a stegadon's crew with that effect? Or would you need to cast regrowth?

4. boreas
    Saurus

boreas New Member

Well you can, by RAW, restore a wound .The Stegadon is a ridden monster not a monstruous cavalry so the skinks and steg have separate profile. Hence, I don't think you can restore a "wound" in the form of a skink. Still, the lore is amazing as regrowt would bring back the skinks, while the lore attribute would heal the stegadon and flesh to stone would make them T8 (steg) and T4 (skinks). Heck, with Throne of vines on, the steg would be T10, the skinks T6 and they could heal/regrow!!!

Phil

5. Gor-rok
    Terradon

Gor-rok Member

It says 'another friendly model within 12" regains a wound', not a friendly unit regaining models as per the Regrowth spell. If the model only has one wound, it's already been removed from the table.

6. skinky
    Skink

skinky New Member

Yeah but keep your stegadon(s) nearby. They are perfect candidates for this lore's awesome attribute.