AoS Advice on making a 500 point army for a rusty AOS player

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Tikaalik, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Tikaalik
    Jungle Swarm

Tikaalik New Member

Hello this is my first time posting and I would like to ask what would be a good 500-point army, The last time I played was when the first Seraphon codex came out any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

Nathan Weeres likes this.
  2. Nathan Weeres
    Saurus

Nathan Weeres Active Member

500 is pretty tight with modern point costs you could do something like slann/ skink/ guard in starborne but summoning is extremely overpowered in small points like that so probably wouldnt be fun for your opponents(and you'd need some models to summon in). Could do oldblood on foot general/warriors/skinks/terrawings in a coalesced list with the warriors doing the heavy lifting and the skinks and terrawings acting as support.
    Id run something like Starseer/Kroxigor/skinksx2 that list would work pretty well as starborne or coalesced with starborne making your starseer a lot better since it gives him a better spell lore as well as specific artefacts and command traits where coalesced will force your starseer to use general command traits and artefacts and have a slightly worse selection of spells but will make your kroxigor take reduced damage and bite harder.

3. Tikaalik
    Jungle Swarm

Tikaalik New Member

Thank you for the advice mate