8th Ed. amour plus magic

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by forlustria, Sep 10, 2011.

1. forlustria
    Ripperdactil

forlustria Well-Known Member

Ok heres a question. If i have an oldblood and give him light armour that means I couldnt give him lets say glittering scales but could I give him lightarmour and the enchanted sheild?

2. The  Omen
    Saurus

The Omen New Member

I don't see why you couldn't take both, but Glittering Scales counts as light armour anyway - so why would you do both?

Unless you mean can you ass the 6+ save from glittering scales to the save for light armour to make 5+ save, in that case no you can't

3. BEEGfrog
    Razordon

BEEGfrog Member

I believe you can take the dragonhelm as well as LA to get another point of armour for your OB.

You can also take a cold one as CO + LA = 1+ AS for OB without use of magic item allowance, but have to suffer the disadvantages of riding a CO.

4. TheRolfgar
    Chameleon Skink

TheRolfgar New Member

The limits on armor only applies to multiple magic armors or armors of the same "slot".

You could take the Dragonhelm, as well as light armor, and a regular shield.

You could take magical heavy armor and a regular shield, but not a magic shield.

You could not take light armor and another piece of magic armor that counted as heavy armor or light armor.