Gallery Artwork From Madrigal

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by J.Logan, Jun 25, 2024.

Tags:
  1. J.Logan
    Temple Guard

J.Logan Well-Known Member

Companion to The Outland Legion. A repository of art based on the story and the characters therein.

As a rule: Artwork is by the wonderful Inukuroo. If anybody else does artwork, make no mistake, I shall credit it. (I'm not an artist, but I still hate it when the artists go uncredited. Fight for their right to be recognised!)

Anyway... first piece.

[​IMG]

Kblock, - Q -, thedarkfourth and 3 others like this.
  2. J.Logan
    Temple Guard

[​IMG]

What is a saurus oldblood without his pretty carnosaur? Gila is but an oversized scale-puppy where Ingwel is concerned.

Unseen: a nearby collection of saurus and skinks really don't want Gila to notice them, because they don't get happy puppy Gila, they get scaly Rottweiler that doesn't understand that even the bravest of saurus is going to be nervous at a carnosaur leaping at them.

Kblock, - Q -, thedarkfourth and 3 others like this.
  3. J.Logan
    Temple Guard

[​IMG]

Mort, the Eternity Warden of Madrigal, has witnessed empires rise and crumble over countless years. As a steadfast guardian in the Eternity Chamber beside Lord Annat'corri, he has carried the weight of ages with pride. Yet, in the heat of battle, his ancient heart ignites with fierce anticipation. As a saurus, born of the Old Ones’ will, combat courses through his veins. He relishes these moments, embodying the warrior caste's purpose with ruthless satisfaction, knowing this was where his true skill shines brightest.

Kblock, ASSASSIN_NR_1, - Q - and 3 others like this.
  4. - Q -
    Slann

- Q - Well-Known Member

Very cool @J.Logan ! Thanks for sharing!

J.Logan likes this.
  5. J.Logan
    Temple Guard

[​IMG]

Sharpe’tus was well-practiced with his musket, more so than anyone else in the Legion. He had perfected the art of the handgun, mastered it. Confident in his ability, he boasted he could hit a target at 350 yards nine times out of ten. Someday, he might just test that claim.

Yet, as Happy loved to tease, Sharpe’s confidence didn’t stop him from cheating—climbing trees and getting up close to make his shots easier while staying unseen. They were skirmishers, and fighting fair was for the saurus.

6. - Q -
    Slann

- Q - Well-Known Member

Another great one!

J.Logan likes this.
  7. J.Logan
    Temple Guard

:)

I'll pass on the compliment to Inukuroo.

- Q - likes this.
  8. J.Logan
    Temple Guard

[​IMG]

As time passed, Boney grew more comfortable in his role, emerging as a bold and confident leader. Yet, each glance at his reflection shattered that illusion, revealing a timid skink who felt as if he had never left Madrigal.

- Q - and pyro-dragon like this.
  9. - Q -
    Slann

- Q - Well-Known Member

This thread is so great. Loving the art work!

J.Logan likes this.
  10. pyro-dragon
    Saurus

pyro-dragon Active Member

Yeah, this artist is pretty good! I might have to see if I can commission some of my lizards :D

J.Logan likes this.
  11. J.Logan
    Temple Guard

I say go for it. I think Inukuroo is a great artist, and deserves more exposure. Very friendly, and will send you the WIPs at various stages of the commission to get things as you want them: pose, sketch and colour.

12. pyro-dragon
    Saurus

pyro-dragon Active Member

Spent my commission budget this month already XD I'll probably do next month though. I need to design those characters first