1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Attacking with multiple weapons

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Shadow Angel, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Shadow Angel
    Jungle Swarm

Shadow Angel New Member

2 Questions about attacking the same unit with multiple weapons. Im going to use an Orruk Megaboss as an example. The megaboss charges in and attacks with his Boss Choppa and manages to kill 3 warriors i decide to remove the 3 warriors closest to him does he still get to attack with his Rip-tooth Fist even though its out of range? Also when declaring your attacks do you have to declare all of your attacks at the start or can you attack with one weapon then decide after those attacks to attack a different unit with a different weapon?

Bowser likes this.
  2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

If it's out of range no, you can split your attacks and if you kill an opponent any wounds you still have can carry over to another model within range.

Bowser likes this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

You must declare all of your attacks for one weapon, but can be split as @Crowsfoot said. If there are no models in range of the second weapon that weapon does not get to attack.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  4. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

Guys the most experienced players I've met answered me with certainty : "1.You can split all the attacks of a model but as long as you say so before hand.
    2. If more than 1 weapon hits the same unit, it doesn't matter which units you take off as the attacks happen simultaneously."

Hope it helped

Ecozh likes this.
  5. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

You are correct I am not sure what I was thinking, technically you do not remove any models until all of the attacks from the attacker on that unit are done.

Shadow Angel, Ecozh and Seraphage like this.
  6. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

o.. that's usefull to know, Always assumed you removed stuff per weapon.

7. m0gstar
    Temple Guard

m0gstar Well-Known Member

Correct. damage and causalities are removed after the activated unit finishes attacking with all of the weapons they have.

Attacks, as mentioned before, can be split any way that you choose as long as you declare them first.

Bowser likes this.