1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Bloodsecretor stacking

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by WadeTheMediocre, Sep 2, 2015.

1. WadeTheMediocre
    Skink

WadeTheMediocre New Member

Ive got a friend with three starters worth of khorne bloodbound and when we play he always fields three bloodsecretors,surrounded by a mob of reavers etc. This is almost impossible for me to overcome, cannot teleport in chameleons close enough and reavers with 5 attacks apiece are deadly. (1 base + 1 near totem, +1 per bloodsecretor via effect.)

I was wondering A) if this is legal(from what I read probably)
    And B) if there is a suggestion to overcome these shenanigans, I don't mind terribly but I would like to win sometimes.

2. StealthKnightSteg
    Razordon

StealthKnightSteg Well-Known Member

A) yes, but this is not very friendly to do nor in the sphere of a friendly game. (No duplicate hero war scrolls in my opinion would be way more friendly)
    B) avoiding the reavers, killing the Secrators asap.

3. Gazbal
    Skink

Gazbal New Member

Hmm,

I would say that if that's the way he's going to play then hit the unit with ripperdactyls.
    On the attack they are just brutal.

If he is lucky with saves or they have a good saving throw (rippers do not rend) then use salamanders.

Also kroxigor are awesome in melee and the moon hammer will be brutal against a close packed enemy.

4. Kultak
    Skink

Kultak Member

Ambush the bloodsecretors with chameleons. 10 of those suckers would do wonders. I put 20 on the table and my friend told me he doesn't know if he ever wants to play against them again! Better yet, bring a skink ambush. A priest, 2 units of chameleons and a unit or two of ripperdactyls. If used right, he won't know what hit him!

5. WadeTheMediocre
    Skink

Well, 3 Kroxigor under mysic shield and skink priest buff saved 45 of 46 wounds, proceeded to deal ~35 in return. Crushed the reavers in three turns, secretors soon after with bastilodon. He was aghast. Didn't lose a single Kroxigor.

6. Kultak
    Skink

Kultak Member

Nice, those must have been some amazing rolls!

7. WadeTheMediocre
    Skink

Well, with a rerollable three up save and a moon hammer, anything is possible!