1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Butchers Buffet List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Tyranitar, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Tyranitar
    Terradon

Tyranitar Well-Known Member

Hey all. There's a big TTS tournament going on and after 5 rounds the first place list is a KC list featuring a 15x saurus knights unit and, more interestingly, a 12x terradons unit. 12x terradons is usually regarded as too unwieldy to use effectively even in FoS so it was surprising to see it in KC, especially since they don't get the constellation buffs either. Obviously it's working out for them, I'd love to be able to talk to the person about the list. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with terradons in coalesced?

2. ThinkSkink
    Jungle Swarm

ThinkSkink New Member

Hi, that's pretty cool I'm actually playing them in the final round (starborne vs coalsced) and I have the same question so I'll report back on how it goes. I'm expecting them to hang back a bit with the terradons and punish anything that comes within their reach (also gives nice long range board denial).

Putzfrau likes this.
  3. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

I talked to him a bit after he beat my buddy Noah. He said the terradons are a bit hit or miss, but their movement is a real threat. He's an incredible player, so i think his success has more to do with that than anything else.

Good luck! can't wait to spectate it, should be a battle for the scaly record books.

ThinkSkink likes this.
  4. Tyranitar
    Terradon

O that's awesome, is that streamed on twitch or do you need TTS to spectate? Also, when is the match?

5. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

You just need to be part of the discord server.

6. Tyranitar
    Terradon

Hmm...do you have a link or invite?