1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Carnosaurs in Sunclaw host?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by sigmonstar, Apr 13, 2020.

1. sigmonstar
    Saurus

sigmonstar Active Member

What are the rules about what you can run in the sunclaw hosts? I've been discussing it with my friends and they seem to think that since the name "saurus oldblood" isn't bolded that I cant run the saurus oldblood on carnosaur. Taking the firelance host as an example "scar-veteran" is bolded indicating the keyword. But I read that when looking at the organization of a battalion you can ignore sub-headers such as "on carnosaur. What do you all think? I would like to run the saurus oldblood on carnosaur in the battalion if possible but if it's not in the rules I won't try and be cheesy with it.

2. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

upload_2020-4-13_13-25-55.png

You friends are wrong. "On carnosaur" is definitely a sub-header, thus, has to be ignored. If the battalion composition rules were "Oldblood on Carnosaur" then you wouldn't be able to take oldblood on foot.

I must admit, it is a very small bit of a rules, that is very easy to be overlooked. And carnosaur in SCTH is not cheesy by a single bit. It kills something and that it dies.

3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

that's 100% correct.