1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Chakax/Eternity Warden leaning!

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by BladeBitten, Jan 26, 2021.

1. BladeBitten
    Jungle Swarm

BladeBitten New Member

25EE3233-46EA-4046-9D9D-0333D65EBFA3.jpeg 622743DA-4D8C-4726-932A-00611F97EAB6.jpeg F9AEB23E-37B5-4FB3-8388-3CBF61747FF5.jpeg I recently purchased Chakax aka a Saurus Eternity Warden (in all its finecast glory...!) and while I’ve been fairly successful in straightening the nose horn of his helm, I am left with his torso looking like he’s trying to lean to one side!
    I used the hot water method to see if bending his leg might help the stance, but it seems the problem is the torso. Because it’s such a thick part of the mini, I had no luck in heating and bending it.
    Has anyone else had the same/similar problem as me? And if so, how did you fix it?

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Explodingzeb
    Bastiladon

Explodingzeb Well-Known Member

Maybe bend his front leg a little more and have that leg stood on a rock or stump?

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. BladeBitten
    Jungle Swarm

BladeBitten New Member

I'll see if having something for him to stand on helps. I've tried bending his leg both backwards and inwards and it doesn't seem to have helped.

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. Rex Rummens
    Jungle Swarm

Rex Rummens New Member

just put a rock or skull under his short leg. :)

LizardWizard likes this.