1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coldblooded greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Darnok, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Darnok
    Jungle Swarm

Darnok Member

Hello everybody, Darnok reporting in.

I got into "the hobby" way back around 1998, when Gorkamorka came out. While I never actually played the game, it got me hooked in converting in general and Orks in particular. Since then I have mostly stayed true to these beginnings: more of a converter, not as much of a painter, and rarely a player.

Over the years I have followed GW and its many games for the most part, with huge collections (mostly unpainted) for 40K and WHF. I also got into Infinity at some point, as well as Dystopian Wars (both during the Spartan days and the new Warcradle version); more recently I added Bolt Action, Gaslands and Reign in Hell to my long list of projects "to be done... one day".

While I do have a sizable Lizardmen army sitting around in bxes (mostly even unbuilt), they never got me fired up like some other factions. I must confess that GW got me with their first TOW announcement in 2019, and kept me hyped for WHF ever since. About 1000 points of Vampire counts actually got painted since then, with more in the works all the time - and I want to approach a Mk.II version of my Zombie Pirates army that I did many years ago.

So what else is up with me these days? Well, I got some demons for Reign in Hell done, as well as two teams for Blitz Bowl, with some more for each game due in September. The Zombie Pirate project is meant to start in November, but I have to get some building done in preperation. Also: Gaslands. Also also: Kill Team. And more stuff for my Vampire Counts.

Rumour has it I also have a real life - I can neither confirm nor deny...

2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I'm glad to welcome you aboard and to have your contribution to Lustria.
    Enjoy your stay, and don't worry about real life. Real life reminds us of its existence when needed. :p

3. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

Welcome to Jurassic Park!

Always good to have another Fantasy player join us here! (I also saw you over at EEFL :) so also a Knight of Eight!)

Hoping to see your contributions to this community!

Enjoy!

4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

5. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

Grrr, Imrahil

6. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Welcome @Darnok, only just got round to posting you a formal Lustria welcome!

We're always happy when another Fantasy player joins!