1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comming back to fanasty

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Saurus#1, May 26, 2008.

1. Saurus#1
    Skink

Saurus#1 New Member

Hello to all the servant to old ones. I decide to go back to fanasty, here the story. I first started with a lizardmen battlion and then swicth to 40k so i could start with my nids. So now i decide to go back to fanasty here what i have

1 saurus hero
    24 saurus
    24 skinks
    6 chamelion skinks
    1 sallie
    the codex and the lustria book.
    I`ll wondering about the color scheme and what else i should get for an 800 point army. I hate magic and love combat. So that it petty much, so stop in and say hello.

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Hi dude, looks like you've got a good starting force there. Hopefully you'll find plenty of advice and tips on how to improve it here. Enjoy your stay! :)

3. Saurus#1
    Skink

Saurus#1 New Member

Why thank you for dropping by

4. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

I would suggest for you a unit of Saurus Cavalry, the saurus cavalry with a hero or two in the front rank is a devestating force. Also if you love close combat I would suggest Kroxigors, fast moving and hard hitting, plus they can charge through a skink screen. Also the JSoD (Jaguar Saurus of Doom) is very fun, basically a saurus with the juaguar pendant, great weapon, and spawning of sotek, does a massive bit of damage. I also like to equip mine with the Spawing of Quetzl, light armor and a shield, so he can drop down to a nice 1+ armor save in close combat when he needs it. I used it with great effect vs Beastmen last week held up two units of beastmen for a few turns, before I got my Kroxigors in position to finish them off.

As for coloring, I think anything goes. I've painted most of my army lizard colors, with my skink unit being painted like poisonous frogs.

Have fun, lizardmen are an enjoyable army.

5. Saurus#1
    Skink

Saurus#1 New Member

I`ll sorry but i do have a saurus calvary but forgot to post it. :oops: My plan is to get another unit of saurus, another salamander and a skink priest.