1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Double Slann

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Wiskee25, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Wiskee25
    Jungle Swarm

Wiskee25 New Member

Hey guys,
    This is my first Post here, but i'm following the forum for several years. AoS really frustrated me so that i took a little warhammer break. But since it is obvious that t9A seems to establish my fire for fantasy tabletop is burning again. However i'm waiting for the German translation and actually playing 8. ed. with etc 2015 restrictions. Endtimes gave us the possibility to run double-Slann again. My usual enemy comes up with tough vc lists, so my plan is to go with kroak and a wandering deliberations Slann. Now my question is how to protect both of them? both into the tg bunker or 1 of them into skink cohort? or even solo? My First thoughts were running them in an Tg deathstar because of the buffs (-1 To hit, ironcurse Icon, obsidian) it would be extremly tough to wipe them off with almost anything. Any ideas or experiences are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Wiskee

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

Double TG bunker with a skink cloud on core :)

3. ZeTe
    Saurus

ZeTe Member

i didn't even think you could put 2 slanns in the one bunker thats a bit broke lol