8th Ed. EotG and miscast

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Cobra7, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Cobra7
    Skink

Cobra7 Member

So if my skink on the EotG's miscasts and rolls a 7, does the steg and other 4 skinks take a hit? Or does it pretty much do nothing but loose PD?

2. Ruzzman
    Skink

Ruzzman New Member

i beleave everything takes a hit, look on the EE website for FAQ's on this or start a debate @ur local store.

Ill look it up propperly and have a chat with my guys and girls thursday.

3. HoverBoy
    Ripperdactil

HoverBoy New Member

Since the priest skinks and steg are one model they have one base, and unless they are somehow in base contact with theselves they won't be hit by the 7 result, any models in contact with the model will be affected as usual.

4. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

/Agree with hoverboy.

Iggy

5. Tubbe
    Saurus

Tubbe New Member

Yep, unless in combat, all that happens to an EotG when misscasting is the d6 loss of PD.

Though, every single skink AND the steg is hit by a misscasting result of 2-6, since it's a template hit. Just thought i might add that :)

.. This got me thinking though, as i rarely run EotGs, how would you solve the hits from "Magical feedback" (Misscast result 8-9) against an EotG? Ofc. it'd make sence to say the priest riding it suffered the hit, but the wording is "Every MODEL on the same side...." - So randomizing like shooting might be more correct? :)