AoS Eternal Starhost Help - 2K Army

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Metroplex, Mar 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Metroplex
    Jungle Swarm

Metroplex New Member

Hi All!

Relatively new to AoS, but love the new book for Seraphon. I am looking at putting together an Eternal Starhost Battalion and was wondering where would be the best place to start?

I am planning to be able to build up a 2000 point army over the coming months [I take considerable time painting!].

Erta Wanderer likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria.

Sadly, the Eternal Starhost did not survive the transition to the new battletome.

Metroplex and Carnikang like this.
  3. Carnikang
    Carnasaur

Carnikang Well-Known Member

It sort of did, but it's now a mega battalion that cannot be feasibly be fielded in a sub 2500-3000 point game.

Metroplex, Nart and LizardWizard like this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

Very fair. If you are playing 3k plus games and want to run the new Eternal Starhost then start by collecting the MinSU requirements for each of the battalions within the starhost.

5. Metroplex
    Jungle Swarm

Metroplex New Member

Thank you both for your responses.

How best would you suggest to go about building up a Seraphon army? As someone who is a complete beginner, I am looking for all advice I can :).

LizardWizard likes this.
  6. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

Seraphon are currently in a place were all our units are viable. The only traps units at the Moment are things like Razordons and the Troglodon. And this is only the case because we have a clearly better option for the same points and same role.

Which models do you like the most? What made you choose Seraphon? And how do you want to play the game?

7. Metroplex
    Jungle Swarm

Metroplex New Member

I like the Slann, Kroxigor and all of the larger monsters in the Seraphon roster.

When playing, I would prefer to have a more defensive play style if that is possible. In all games I play whether they be table top games, video games or anything similar, I always like to be more defensive and in control of the area I currently hold as apposed to an aggressive on the offence play style.