1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Fangs of Sotek Double Slann List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Adam McInerney, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Adam McInerney
    Jungle Swarm

Adam McInerney New Member

What are your thoughts on this? Kroak is main damage dealer, slann is support, skinks to take points with starpriest/priest, guard to protect Slann and terradons for more mortal wounds. Any changes you think I should make?

Attached Files:

2. Austin
    Skink

Austin New Member

I'm not sure the Shadowstrike Starhost is worth the points since you already have movement shenanigans with Starborne. I would be curious to hear if others have gotten use out of taking it.

3. Gdizzle
    Jungle Swarm

Gdizzle New Member

So Iv just finished an ultra competitive tournament with 60 people, I took Fangs and went 4-2 unfortunately my two loses were both to Idoneth who I believe is fangs ankles heel!
    The list that you have here doesn’t use the full impact that fangs wants, you basically have one damaging block of 40 that’s it. The screeners will not do anything but screen.

the battalion is basically useless spend that on more skinks, lose one of the Saurus guard and get an extra priest or star priest at present they are food! You must have them to live, once you lose one you out put is halved.