Favourite James Bond Movie and Characters?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl, Sep 20, 2024 at 3:33 PM.

1. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Afternoon Lizards!

It's been a while since I set up a thread, but I thought I'd add something new to our film discussions.

Over the past two or three years I had made it my mission to watch every film starring everyone's favourite British secret agent, and I've seen all but the most recent (and allegedly woke) one... so I'm at last in a position of reasonable authority to chat about Bond movies. Thus will I pose to you all the following:
    • Which is your favourite Bond film? I was going to set up a poll but there have been so many Bond films now that I couldn't fit them all in! Feel free to state your favourite of all time, your favourite of each 'era', your Top 5 or 10, whatever arrangement you like!
    • Which was your favourite Bond actor? Which one do you think played him the best?
    • Which is your favourite Bond villain?
    • Which is your favourite Bond theme?
    • One for the lads among us (which is the vast majority of us of course), which is your favourite Bond girl?
    • And for fun, if you know any, which is your favourite Bond parody/mickey-take? There've been quite a few around over the years...

Let's discuss... in a manner that is shaken but not stirred :cool:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2024 at 8:00 PM
    NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I'll have to think about this one. I may not have an answer for all the questions, but I'll do the best I can.

3. WildColonial Boy
    Bastiladon

WildColonial Boy Well-Known Member

upload_2024-9-21_7-33-16.jpeg
    I liked Connery but he was very 'tongue in cheek'
    Roger Moore was good but for me he would always be Simon Templar The Saint [​IMG]

Daniel Craig brought a breathe of fresh air to the franchise and I see him as truly a British (not so) Secret Agent.
    I know there have been others but these three for me are the epitome of Bond.

Best Bond Girl.... upload_2024-9-21_7-38-15.jpeg

Iconic Evil Mastermind.... Blofeld was good (ie. BAD) but the you cant beat the evil unscrupulous Dr No
    upload_2024-9-21_7-39-58.jpeg