8th Ed. Focused Rumination and power limit

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by SeBM, Jan 10, 2011.

1. SeBM
    Terradon

SeBM New Member

The Lizardmen FAQ says that the free power dice gained from Focused Rumination count against the power limit.

How do you guys interpret that? The notion of power limit/power pool is kinda confusing to me. Does it mean you can never roll more then 12 dice in a magic phase?

I'm kinda confused... Imagine you roll 10 for power dice. You then decide to cast 5 spells with 2 dice each. Can you only add 2 free power dice or can each spell benefit from rumination, since once PDs are used, they aren't in the pool anymore? This would mean that in reality, you rolled 15 PD in one phase.

I'm pretty sure this has been answered before, but I can't remember what was said.

Thanks!

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Re: Focused Remuniation and power limit

once more....

It is just refering to a cap on the total dice in your pool at any one time,
    refilling dice pool is not against the rules. so the oly time you can't
    use the extra dice is if you rolled double 6's for the winds of magic,
    you couldn't use your extra dice on the first cast, but you can on all folowing cast.

3. SeBM
    Terradon

SeBM New Member

Re: Focused Remuniation and power limit

As I said earlier N810, I knew it had been answered and I was pretty sure my interpretation was right, but with the new FAQ out and reading it again, I doubted myself :p.

Sorry for the re-re-re-re-re-post, but at least now, I will be able to answer that as well :p.