1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS FoS 2k competitive

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Lord Toro, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Lord Toro
    Skink

Lord Toro Member

hi all, im curious to know your opinions about my list. This is a rivisitation of suggested list posted in this forum. I loved some synergyes between terradonts and skinks , i wanna give you my idea of that list.

Leaders:
    Saurus Astrolith Bearer
    (140)
    - General
    - Command Trait: Old and Grizzled

Lord Kroak (320)
    - Spell: Stellar Tempest
    Terradon Chief (70)
    - Artefact: Serpent God Dagger
    Skink Starpriest (120)
    - Spell: Hand of Glory
    Skink Starpriest (120)
    - Spell: CelestialHarmony
    Skink Priest (70)

Battleline:
    40 x Skinks (240)
    - Boltspitters Celestite Daggers & Star Bucklers
    5 x Saurus Guard (100)
    5 x Saurus Guard (100)

Units:
    9 x Terradon Riders (270)
    - Sunleech Bolas
    3 x Salamander hunting pack (330)

Endless Spells :
    Balewind Vortex
    (40)
    Bound Geminids of Uhl-Gysh (70)

Total: 1990 / 2000

The idea is keep 2 starpriest to buff terradonts and skinks, prest gonna buff skinks too. They can be very scary , we got many CPs in that list i think +1 to hit worth for 70 points.

Big block of terradonts can worth with +1 save ( i hope) from priest, they can absorbe samage and im allowed to play them more offensive. If i lose some of them i still have a good number to drop MWs

Amother change is add another 5 guards. They will stay with kroak and they gonna help to protect him more. In this way i have i wanna keep kroak pack together , 10 guards can help me to hold an objective and with balewind and bearer i dont need move kroak to damage opponent with spells

Last chamge is salamanders instead chami skinks. I know , 330 points seems so mutch. But compared to chami skinks i think they need less buffs to be a solid unit. Another reason i wanna try them is teleport. They are only 3 with hunt pack, they are more easy to place compared to 20 cham skinks and they are better in melee too!

What do you think?:)

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

I like it!

Looks like a solid list. I run something similar pretty often.

Lord Toro likes this.