1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help finishing campaign

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Just A Skink, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Just A Skink
    Skink Chief

Just A Skink Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.
    My group is in a bit of a spot. We started a 2.0 campaign this year, 2021. We thought it would go MUCH quicker, but schedules/life have really slowed down our play time. My friend who is managing the campaign is stuck on the best way to end it, so we can just move into 3.0.

Basically, there are four players and one GM. The story was that the SCE (controlled by the GM) have hidden three keys around the realms to a secret vault of power. The four armies of Khorne, Nagash, Orruk and Seraphon are battling in the realms to find the keys. We started at 1000pts and grew up to 2000 as we played and gained "game points". The SCE only show up to defend a location if it has a key in it (only the GM knows) and to protect the final vault location. An army must have at least two keys and at least 25 game points to discover the vault and possibly win. That player will face off against any of the three armies that want to challenge and then the SCE to claim victory.

Anyway, things have dragged and most of us are looking to wrap it up, without just quitting it. We would appreciate some suggestions. I'm kind of against a huge 4-way battle b/c I think that's just going to be a slog at 2000pts each.

Here's the map
    aos_campaign_map2021_blank.jpg

And here's where we are... Possibly set for a big "semi-finale" as we find the final key. Nagash & Big Waagh! are ahead.
    aos_campaign_map2021z_alt.jpg

Thanks!