AoS Help making an army

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by nicolai hansen, Oct 16, 2023.

1. nicolai hansen
    Jungle Swarm

nicolai hansen New Member

hey there ^^
    i need a bit of help making a list for a tornement im going to its 2000 points. i would like to play as starborn, and im very new to get game and making list, have one have a couple of battle.

the units i have are. lord kroak, slann, troglodon, Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur, Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur, 10 x Saurus Guard, Saurus Astrolith Bearer, 10x Raptadon Chargers, Engine of the Gods, Bastiladon solar engien and ark of sotek, 10 x Saurus Warrior, 20 x Skink, Skink Starpriest, Stegadon with Skink Chief and chronomantic cogs

hope you all can help me make some list to try out.

2. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

thats probably what i would run leaves you two skinks you can summon possibly a basti. you may have to lean on the azure light , protection of the old ones, and cleanse the realms side of things until you can afford some of your expensive summonables you own or some thing dies. your skinks and chargers are your cheapest summon units. flavour the load out how you like but i think these units make sense. personally i would use lord of celestial resonance cmd trait , probably battle regiment (4 drop) and command entourage spell lore. starborne spell lore is great pick whatever they are all great spells
    LEADERS
    Lord Kroak (410)
    Slann Starmaster (290)
    - General
    Saurus Astrolith Bearer (140)
    Skink Oracle on Troglodon (270)
    Skink Starpriest (130)
    UNITS
    5 x Saurus Guard (140)
    5 x Saurus Guard (140)
    10 x Saurus Warriors (180)
    - Clubs
    5 x Raptadon Chargers (150)
    5 x Raptadon Chargers (150

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
    nicolai hansen likes this.
  3. nicolai hansen
    Jungle Swarm

nicolai hansen New Member

hey thanks for the list ill try this one out, what sub faction would you go with, fangs of sotek or drachonic's tail

4. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

Fangs