1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS help to build 1k list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Pere, May 23, 2021.

1. Pere
    Jungle Swarm

Pere New Member

Well, i'm new with the seraphon army and I can't figure a way to win against my friend's slaves to darkness army. I'm playing with somthing like this koatl claw list:

scar veteran on carnosaur
    starpriest
    bastilladon
    2x 5 saurus knights
    10 saurus guard.

I also have in my collection 30 saurus warriors, 20 skinks, the EotG, 5 more knights, 3 terradons, an oldblood and n old eternity warden. Any idea of what can I do with this? any help will be welcome.

Sorry about my english, it's not my language and I'm not sure about its correction.

2. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

Spam knights with skink starpriest's venom ability. In koatl's claw they can remove like 80% of exsiting units in game and if they all hit at once and buffed. Don't bother with bastiladon. Despite having 1+ save, it requires a certain set up to be actually good.

Allegiance: Seraphon
    - Constellation: Koatl's Claw

Leaders
    Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur (210)
    - General
    - War Spear
    - Command Trait: Dominant Predator
    - Artefact: Eviscerating Blade
    Skink Starpriest (120)
    - Spell: Hand of Glory

Battleline
    10 x Saurus Knights (200)
    - Lances
    5 x Saurus Knights (100)
    - Lances
    30 x Saurus Warriors (270)
    - Spears

Total: 900 / 1000
    Extra Command Points: 0
    Allies: 0 / 200
    Wounds: 76

I think, this could be a solid core. Strike first with knights and use warriors as a second wave of attack. Don't rush your Scar-Veteran - he is your main buffer. I find carnosaurs to be very good at finishing off crippled enemy.

Leftover 100 points you can use either to take

-10 skinks for additional screen/objective grabbing, and get a good chance of triumph (if you roll 2 or 3);
    - 3 terradons for flanking, far-away objective grabbing (though don't expect them to do much);
    - 5 guard for additional punch.

You can drop saurus block to 20 and experiment with more skinks/guard or even stick additional oldblood on foot. I don't think that you will have enough CP for his ability though.

Pere likes this.
  3. Pere
    Jungle Swarm

Pere New Member

thanks, i'll try it the next time.

You have any advise for what i have to buy next to make a better list, or even to make a 1500p list?

4. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

If you want to go Saurus Direction - more saurus SC boxes won't hurt. However, new Kroak and new edition is not far ahead and this could change. But for now Starseer is very good for saurus lists thanks to 3d6 charge.