1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Heroic Saurus characters on foot

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by shattershell, May 10, 2022.

1. shattershell
    Saurus

shattershell Active Member

For anyone interested, here's my (almost) finished new Oldblood, Chopzalotl. He just needs some work done on the base, including adding some nice lush tufts of grass.
    DSC_1818~4.JPG

DSC_1825~3.JPG

DSC_1845~2.JPG

I'm still daydreaming about interesting magic item combos to equip him with, so let me know if you have any ideas. Some of my friends have been telling me compelling anecdotes about the Sword of Anti-Heroes! Could be pretty fun for only 30 points...

2. Krox_v.2
    Chameleon Skink

Krox_v.2 Well-Known Member

I always like the idea of a blender Saurus character. The concept worked amazingly for me back in 6th, using the scimitar of the sun/maiming shield combo. I still remember the traumatized look on this O&G player's face in a tournament I played in when I managed to hit and wound with all 8 attacks.

shattershell likes this.
  3. shattershell
    Saurus

shattershell Active Member

Yeah I loved that in 6th!! Don't forget her could have the blessed spawning of Sotek, for an extra attack on the charge!!

My Sword of Bloodshed 8 attack Oldblood had a nice recent outing in a little 1200 point game if you're interested in checking out my battle report. At a certain point he slaughters six Chaos Marauders in a single round!

https://www.lustria-online.com/threads/1200-points-vs-warriors-of-chaos-nice-photos.26760/

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022