Howdy, newbie from Total War Warhammer and Lizardmen appreciator

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NewDinosaurs, Oct 13, 2024 at 3:40 AM.

1. NewDinosaurs
    Jungle Swarm

NewDinosaurs New Member

Found this place by accident when looking up Lizardmen content! I'm a bit of a newcomer to the Warhammer franchise, I was introduced with the game Total War Warhammer 3 and fell in love with the lizard dudes and have since been doing a deeper dive into the world and lore especially in concerning with them.

I haven't had much time recently, but I'm an (extremely) amateur hobby writer and maybe I can contribute some chicken scratch fluff if I get any time I hope.

I don't have any experience yet with the game proper or using forums in general actually, my experience has so far been with Total War Warhammer and Vermintide, still excited to join this forum of people with good tastes either way!

2. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

You are not the first who came to the jungle through Total Warhammer ;)
    The Fluff and Stories subforum is a true lore treasure trove.
    Take a look around.

if you have questions just ask and someone will be able to help you.

Have fun in our Jungle.

Grrr, !mrahil

3. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Welcome to the jungle!

Yep the Warhammer: Total War games have been a big entry point for the hobby for a while, great to see another Lizard join up!

As @Imrahil has said, we have a big Fluff subforum where you'll find all sorts of fun extensions and experiments with lore from our forumites.

Are you interesting in the Warhammer miniatures games at all as well? If so, we have quite a lot of discussion going on for both Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer: The Old World, the latter being the latest supported game set in the world of Warhammer: Total War.

Have a look around and enjoy! :)

Imrahil and NewDinosaurs like this.