8th Ed. I should know this. Need help!

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Doom Lizard, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Doom Lizard
    Saurus

Doom Lizard New Member

Now i consider myself a veteren of the Lizards having won many victories in 7th ed. and even more in 8th but a set of wordage has me confused and would like the councils oppinion. It states very clearly that salamanders and razordons are skirmishers. Both beasts and handlers. under new skirmish rules can they march and shoot? and do the still generate a -1 to hit when shot at because unit strength is now a thing of the past? Dont get me wrong i have a 3 strong pack of each in every list i write but these being true would make them even better. Thank you for the help.

2. Doom Lizard
    Saurus

Doom Lizard New Member

Its amazing what you learn when you think you know it all. It specifically states that razors CANNOT shoot after marching so I would say no-go for them. But there is nothing in the Sallies description that says no. Just adding this but of info on. :D

3. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

Yes salamanders can now march and shoot. Also both razordons and salamanders get -1 when shot at as well since US is out the window. And of course you are right about razordons not marching and shooting cause it specifically states they cant.

This is one of the things that has made salamanders so much better and why opponents hate them even more :)