1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction Ilithia: The Matriachal Wars (an AOS Story)

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Sudsinabucket, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Sudsinabucket
    Skar-Veteran

Sudsinabucket Well-Known Member

Hey everyone!

I am creating this thread to post a story I am working on for my Lumineth. I realize this is a Lizardmen/Seraphon forum, but I figured people wouldn't mind reading about some Aelves and a Homebrew race in Hysh. If this isn't allowed or should be in a different forum (I looked and nothing else really felt right?) please let me know :) The idea is to post chapter by chapter as I finish them/they are at a good place for feedback.

The story I am writing takes place during the Spirefall in Hysh, specifically in a homebrew location of the Great Nation of Ilithia. This story is also meant to help introduce my homebrew race, the Hathorians, a non-chaos aligned minotaur race of Hysh (you can check out their WIP homebrew here: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.lustria-online.com/threads/the-hathorians-an-unofficial-aos-race.25488/?fbclid=IwAR3OsWD0gFMac-rRXHcNp-bjyXLBh-by915D0t0OJya0hgmRaID4NgHScgI&h=AT1elZbk8JUQUU0jeQ5E4aRvRTURfUaj0IOtmPQ0VKo8OcIUN7SEwD5bExsrYxFlXHehpWABUVgpder25QuoKVomT-0hZmjMj10rpyAn-XuRH0oBulkmZmjxWcw0_3YcNNy6Fa12PlCWtByosuM). The Ilithian lore just fascinates me, magical clones and all that, just a very interesting take to me.

I really just enjoy writing, and just want to share this part of the hobby with you. I'm going to share a blurb down below, after that I am hoping to share the first chapter in the next several weeks. I am hoping each chapter to be around 15-20 pages, undecided on how many chapters...but a minimum of 4 is the goal, hoping for double that however if the story lends itself to such a length.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  2. Sudsinabucket
    Skar-Veteran

Sudsinabucket Well-Known Member

Blurb

The time of the Maastsa Nirnay takes hold throughout the Twin Peaks region of Ilithia, surviving triplets Avalelia and Setefi of Tor Yriquel grieve the death of their sister. Avalelia, a young but proven steedmaster, is sent on a mission to assess a perceived new threat that will bring her to question what always was. After rumors lead her and her unit of hasium riders high into the Twin Peaks, dark secrets are learned, blood is shed and bonds are broken. In the darkest of times, new allies and an ancient power may be the aelves and the dominion of Tor Yriquel’s only hope.

As the Spirefall grips the nine paradises of Hysh, within Ilthia’s Twin Peaks region, the ruling Matriarchs gain a tyrannical grip by enacting the ‘Maastsa Nirnay” or “The Matriarchal Decrees”. Securing loyalty across their domains in the absence of the Twin Gods, the matriarchs shed the blood of their people with little thought as they vie for power. As Tyrion and Teclis meet with the Pantheon of Order in Azyr, nearly all those Matriarchs loyal to the twin gods have fallen to those who have sworn daemon pacts to Dark Prince Slaanesh. Any attempt to send word to the twin gods has failed and the surviving powers fight amongst themselves; along with the ravaging warbands and warherds of Slaanesh. The great nation strains under the onslaught that civil war and daemonic hosts bring forth, and one of the last free domains in the region of the Twin Gods hangs in the balance.