1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by white_aardvark, Jun 13, 2008.

1. white_aardvark
    Skink

white_aardvark New Member

Hi,

I'm new to WH and therefore Lizardmen - I was going to go for Dwarves (I've been gaming for nearly 20 years and have always loved the little bearded fellows), however my son, who loves dinosaurs, picked up the Saurus Warriors box when we were in the Games Workshop and demanded I go for Lizardmen. Who am I to say no?

I have become totally infatuated with them - Temple Cities, Slann, Skink Shamans, Kroxigors - love them all! I've been painting and modelling quite a bit and will post some pics asap. Only had two games so far but totally obliterated my opponents (all I can say is scouts and skirmish screen with a little clever maneuvering).

White Aardvark

2. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Right on, can't wait to see the pictures

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Hey, welcome to the site mate :)

4. white_aardvark
    Skink

white_aardvark New Member

I'd just like to add that I hope everybody appreciates that I am making sure the future of the hobby stays alive! My son decided today that he would like to paint the skinks I gave him to play with, this is his very first try... (he's just turned 4!)

5. Lounge_Lizard
    Cold One

Lounge_Lizard New Member

Hi! I'm new player myself, though I must admit I'm having a bit of a lazy aproach to the painting part :D

6. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

That's awesome, he looks very focused.

7. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

That's a great pic mate, he does look very focused indeed. If he keeps it up from such a young age you might have a future Golden Daemon winner! :)

8. OldBlood-Gar92
    Skink

OldBlood-Gar92 New Member

welcome mate ! that's so cool that your son is starting in warhammer ! lizardmen is such a good army, if great creativity, so you should do well ! greetings to you, and to your son.