1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Itiklik's Starhost

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Zkizzik, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Zkizzik
    Jungle Swarm

Zkizzik New Member

Hello everyone : )

I already have a 2000 koatl's claw list. Love the fluff of the coalesced!!!
    But a starborne constellation is in my opinion way better with objectives etc. What do people think of my new list and/or what would u recommend to make it better.

Here is an intro and my list for my new fangs of sotek list :D I'n not english so sorry for typo's in the intro.

In a damped chamber deep within the coalesced temple city, the fragile body of the once so powerful slann Lord Quex is still being ravaged by the foul diseases the skaven brought with them once they desecrated this holy place. But there was a lot of commotion among the skink priest, The starseer Itiklik's of the mighty coalesed army had fallen into a coma of some sort. uttering words of the power of sotek and the revival of his precious slann lord.

Quex ordered his priest to bring Itiklik's to his chamber, once arrived the starseer was lain in front of the slann, Quex try'd to use its healing powers which he had left to attend to the state the seer was in. When the slann began he noticed a surge of magical energy pulsing through him and Itiklik's. The energy was so rich of magic that the slann could feel that this skinkseer was chosen by sotek itself, even feeling the potential of the powers of the Skinkseer if he survived this state. So powerful that Quex knew through this small skink he could tap in to the starborne magic they once possessed.

Soon when Itiklik's was awake he was given the task to lead a massive horde of the finest seraphon to crush all the obstacles that stood in the way of the great plans of the old ones.
    From this day on Itiklik's would bring the former glory of the koatl's claw back to the battle field.

Itiklik's starhost

Leader's

General: Starseer
    - Master of Star Rituals
    - Hand of Glory(Spell)

Old blood on Carnosaur
    - Dagger of sotek

Scar veteran on Cold one
    - Blade of Realities

Astrolith Bearer

Skink Oracle on Troglodon

Skink starpriest
    - Hands of Glory (spell)

Units

15x Saurus Guard

5 Saurus Knights
    - Lances

5 Saurus Knights
    - Lances

5 Saurus Knights
    - Lances

Behemoths
    Bastiladon
    - Solar Engine

Battalion:
    Firelance Starhost

Endless spells/ Terrain
    Bound Aethervoid Pendulum
    Realmshaper Engine

And with the Celestial Conjuration point's u will get u can summon, so i have 20 Saurus / 20 skink models to summon.

Total point's 2000

Thanks for reading and if u reacted to the list : )

Zkizzik

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Looks fun. I love themed list.

3. Zkizzik
    Jungle Swarm

Zkizzik New Member

Wont win u a tournament but if you know the list u can get a couple of wins : ) and pref a list that is fun over a cheese list

LizardWizard likes this.