1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS January Errata doesnt list point costs.

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Jason839, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Jason839
    Salamander

Jason839 Well-Known Member

TheHonestwargamer pointed this out. our End of Jan errata update does not have the changes in points listed in the last update. So does this mean our points are back to those listed in the Book?

LizardWizard and Erta Wanderer like this.
  2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

probably not. if it was my gues it's just GW being incompetent and or lazy. although i would be happy to run 80 point salamanders if wrong

LizardWizard and Jason839 like this.
  3. NecridHydra
    Temple Guard

NecridHydra Well-Known Member

No, the erratas specify that those point changes are the most updated and they are over any previous points on any publication, even if they don't add point changes for 5512 years. They only add the chart when there's a point change. I've checked with Orruks since Seraphon don't have new points update and Orruks had their last update back in July:

The profiles printed here take precedence over any profiles with an earlier publication date and also take precedence over profiles that have no publication date at all. Profiles that have changed since their last publication are marked with this symbol

Also, if you look over GW's builder, you'll se July's points on the units.

Jason839 likes this.
  4. Jason839
    Salamander

Jason839 Well-Known Member

I like that they literally put it in the fine print.