1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Joining game after dabbling years ago, is any of this lot I have useable?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by WadeTheMediocre, Feb 24, 2023.

1. WadeTheMediocre
    Skink

WadeTheMediocre New Member

I dabbled right at the start of age of Sigmar and bought a large lot online barely got three games in before my local group disintegrated. The LGs is starting a new group and I'm hoping to get back into it. Most of these are just like they were when I got them and I could use recommendations on where to go / what to use from here. Waiting for the new book to come out before I buy any rules, but I'd be happy to paint/assemble a few new models in the meantime thinking about getting a second bastillodon to start, as I like large monsters and I hear they're pretty good.

Most of the units on the playmats are metal which is kind of awkward seeing as I don't really know how to get them to actually Stay Together, superglue seems to not hold well. I'm aware I'll need to switch to round bases.

Attached Files:

Killer Angel and Imrahil like this.
  2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I like old models, and there's nothing wrong in playing them. I suggest to keep the square base and just to place them on round ones, in a way you can easily detach them in case of The Old World will come.

That said... yes, some of those are or will be outdated, but the current saurus knights are still those ones, the backsail sallies are the models i still use when i play seraphon... the same can be said for the stegadon.
    And the bastiladon is unchanged.