8th Ed. Lizardmen Dogs of War Question

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by 1vanhoe, Dec 27, 2011.

1. 1vanhoe
    Jungle Swarm

1vanhoe New Member

I have just picked up 7 Skinks on Horned Ones a a dogs of War unit / cavalry for my SKink only Army.

I have the stats for the figures including Tichi Huichi however one figure was described as Inxi- Huichi or similar and I cant find stats/rule for this character anywhere.

Can someone help? Is it a priest character? or Tichi-Huichi's mount or what?

IN your hands...

1vanhoe

2. HoverBoy
    Ripperdactil

HoverBoy New Member

It's an old eddition character that dosen't exist anymore, you can just run them using regular cav rules i guess.

3. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

i think it's the standard bearer of the unit or something....

4. BEEGfrog
    Razordon

BEEGfrog Member

Most of my cold one riders are old skink metal models. I generally (don't, at least in this edition) use them as standard cold one riders under the "use obsolete Citadel models instead of current model rules".

5. 1vanhoe
    Jungle Swarm

1vanhoe New Member

Thanks guys.

I have been wargaming so long now that I no longer worry about what GW will and will not allow me to wargame with.

I have been building Dogs of War & Kislev armies (inspired by the really excellent Riders of the Dead novel by Dan Abnett) as cheaply as possible via ebay.

Tichi Huichi and his unit came up in the Dogs of war Section and my son snapped them up for his Skink only skirmisher force. Was keen to reproduce the characters and any magic gear etc as his army has given itself enough hurdles already without Lizardmen and Old Ones :)

Incidently.... in the UK HobbyCraft stores are currently selling reconsituted card models of Stegadons for £2.50. They take paint well and given you have just saved over £30 you caqn spoil yourself on other modelling bits and pieces to make your own howdahs.

best regards and happy new year