8th Ed. Lizardmen vs Fimir

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Sgiusini, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Sgiusini
    Saurus

Sgiusini Well-Known Member

For years I have tried to play a game Against this Army, my friend sculpted almost every miniature On his Army!!!!! Amazing work!

I prepared my list to Battle Against an Empire gunline list On an open table ( I was certain that I was going do loose), but once we arrived to play, we decided to roll for pairment.

We played Meeting engagment (the mission with a diagonal no man’s Land?), and my opponent rolled 1 for his BSB and his level 2 wizard. I rolled 1 for an unit of skink skirmishers and a unit of chameleon Skinks.

The lists (2500 points)
    Tehenhauin
    2 skink priests
    1 Saurus Old Blood On Cold One (Uber Close combat combo)
    1 skink Chief On terradon BSB (Close comba oriented)
    4x 10 skink skirmishers
    10 skink cohorts
    24 skink cohorts + 3 kroxygors
    2x 3 kroxygors
    3 terradons
    3x 5 chameleon Skinks
    2x 2 Salamanders

Fimir
    Meargh (wizard 4)
    Dirach (wizard 2)
    BSB
    Ogre-like hero
    9 ogre fimirs
    A bunch of mace+shield Fimir
    A few weak Fimir with lances
    3 fenbeasts

after deplyment, my opponent got scared of my poison shots and moved Back, trying to fer Close to the Table edge. I charged with my Old Blood On turn one, being sure he would wipe out the fenbeasts in One Round. I was mistaken…
    On Round 2 I charged his wizard with my bsb, and charged the big Fimir unit with a unit of kroxygors. Old Blood was still fighting the fenbeasts.Kroxygors killed a lot fimirs and GoT stuck, but my BSB was the lizard of the match! Killed the wizard, overruned and flank charged the Fimir BSB, both BSBs bagagens in single combat! Good skink!
    On his turn, my opponent failed the charge of ogre-Fimir (don’t remember the name), lost and Held the big Fimir unit, and my Skink Chief killed the enemy BSB!!! Good skink!
    The next round I decided to charged the ogre-fimirs (very nasty unit…). Sent both cohorts and kroxygor units after them, big mistake. Lost combat by a bunch, but held due to more ranks (the kroxygor unit was wiped out). The Old Blood finally killed the fenbeasts and the other kroxygor unit overrunned the big Fimir unit (amd the Meargh general).
    The next Round was a bloodbath, I charged with every unit that could make a difference. No Fimir were left alive.

Attached Files:

2. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Excellent-looking Fimir army your friend has there, and the fact that he sculpted most of them makes it all the more impressive.

What rules did he use for his Fimir? Who wrote them?

Sgiusini likes this.
  3. Sgiusini
    Saurus

Sgiusini Well-Known Member

The guy from Armies Project, I think.
    “Compiled and Edited by Mathias Eliasson”