8th Ed. Monstrous support and predatory fighter

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Yellowtrident, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Yellowtrident
    Jungle Swarm

Yellowtrident New Member

Howdy all, I was playing a game this weekend and ran into a confusing bit of rules and was wondering if you guys could provide a bit of clarification. If I am running a mixed unit of skinks and kroxigor the kroxigor make monstrous supporting attacks from the second rank, correct? And each krox is limited to three attacks max, as per the big rule book. Which means I don't get to make the bonus attacks for any sixes I roll, right?

2. Noveltyboy
    Skink

Noveltyboy New Member

This is a ruling that everyone is waiting for. I think if you play as intended then you do get them, same for saurus and temple guard but as written technically you shouldn't really. On a simular note why the hell does a carno not have PF is a friken meat eating predator from hell?

3. Lizardmatt
    Troglodon

Lizardmatt New Member

From what I've seen, people are currently playing where you don't get the attacks, and everyone is hoping that they FAQ so we do.
    What's stupid, is that the Krox in the 2nd rank still force the skinks to pursue, even if they don't get the bonus attacks.

-Matt

4. rantapanda
    Kroxigor

rantapanda Member

Yup. i dont think indeed that they get the predatory fighter attacks. i think the rules are very clear about that. Hoping that theyll faq it and allow it in the future :D