8th Ed. Multiple rerolls and Glittering robe

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by rammramm, Jan 29, 2011.

1. rammramm
    Chameleon Skink

rammramm New Member

I have two questions.

1. Am i right to understand that if a unit has ASF+higher initiativ and hatred they will not gain anything from the hatred special rule since according to page 5 of the rulebook a dice can only be rerolled once. The same goes for hatred in combination with harmonic convergance.

2. Am i right to understand that the 5+ scaly skin from the spell glittering robes do not stack with the scaly skin of saurus and TG and others?

I am pretty sure that I have played it right but would like to know for sure.

2. TheRolfgar
    Chameleon Skink

TheRolfgar New Member

1: Correct

2: Incorrect, they will stack. regular armor (or a magic spell that gives bonus armor or bonus scaly skin) stacks with scaly skin.

3. rammramm
    Chameleon Skink

rammramm New Member

But it doesnt give bonus scaly skin, it confers the special rule "scaly skin 5+".
    Just like putting ASF on a unit that already has it doesnt make a difference I would assume this rule doesnt stack either.

4. Josh Ichimaru
    Cold One

Josh Ichimaru Member

Correct, Its ok on skinks but metal really sucks four lizzies light or life is the way to go. I would only take it if i know im going up against 10000 chaos warriors or somthing thats really armour heavy.