1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Need tips for playing against 1K Lumineth

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Nikolaj Kirk Jordansen, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Nikolaj Kirk Jordansen
    Skink

Nikolaj Kirk Jordansen New Member

Hi all,

I have a 1k battle soon, he's playing Eltharion, Cathallar, probably lots of Sentinels and Wardens.

I have almost every model. Really would like to hear you suggestions as to a competitive list.

I think maybe FOS with lots of skinks, maybe Kroak? What do you think? Really like to see your suggestions as to list with tokens, spells etc. Hope to hear from you!

Best,

2. Tav
    Kroxigor

Tav Well-Known Member

Due to the ability to dump aetherquartz into a big save, its probably best to have at least 2 big threats to use.
    A 40 of skinks with a starpriest is good but the starpriest will likely die the first turn if hit with sentinels so it would be a 1 and done strike with the skinks most likely.
    Salamanders are the best bet but in minimum units to limit damage and allow you to spread it among multiple units, they cant drop aetherquartz on all of their units at once.

Perhaps something like this:

skink priest
    Skink starpriest
    Skink starpriest

10 skinks
    10 skinks
    40 skinks

Salamander
    Salamander
    Salamander

A hit from a salamander will neuter 10 sentinels or kill a cathalar, with the teleport you can just send them after a target each turn.
    2 starpriests to give your skink blob more turns to be useful for damage and will also net you a CP a turn extra to use for battleshock on the skinks or for parting shot if needed.

3. Nikolaj Kirk Jordansen
    Skink

So would you agree I shoudl let his Eltharion come to me, then teleport Salamanders to do the Cathallar maybe?

o

4. Tav
    Kroxigor

Tav Well-Known Member

Probably try and hit a flank with a salamander a turn. you want to send the skinks in at just the right moment to wipe a big target.
    eltharion is probably best to just be avoided. You don't want to commit the skinks at the wrong time and have them be wiped on the return, depends on the mix of units they bring. use the 10s to protect the 40. buff a salamander a turn and teleport it to strike at a unit or hero

5. Nikolaj Kirk Jordansen
    Skink

Thanks a lot man!

Hoping to hear even more ways of doing this from other lustria members