1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Nimble Warleader cmd trait? Any crazy movement list idea's?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Doons, May 9, 2023.

1. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

Trying to spend some time working on the less talked about aspects of the new rules.
    Love to hear your ideas. I'm thinking maybe Huanchi with dartpipes + Starpriest might fit in here somewhere. I like the idea of being invisible and mw on the to hit roll(attack sequence ends no more rolls) mixed with a second chance at 6's on the wound roll(in addition to other damage) decent profile, I like the range 16". Kind of feeling like a Draco Tail list. Is there enough points to start the game with only invisible units and reserve the meat and potatoes? Not sure if there would be a use for it but if it 2 drops you could pull the Huanchi first turn and have nothing on the board(if the points can fit this idea)?

Last edited: May 11, 2023
  2. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

hmm me first ?
    Starborne: fangs of sotek (one drop)
    Battalion: Battel Regiment
    Endless Spells: cogs

*Starpriest* gen*
    Cmd: Nimble Warleader
    Spell: Speed of Haunchi

*Starpriest
    Spell: Speed of Haunchi
    Item:Stegadon helm

*Slann
    Spell: Tepok's Benificience

Spawn of Chotec
    Stegadon x 1
    Skink x 20
    Skink x10
    Raptadon Chargers x 10
    Hunter's Haunchi (poison) x 10
    Hunter's Haunchi (poison) x 5

Translocate a priest as heroic action to setup the starlight spell that you cast later. With slann cast cogs, mysticshield, and tepok's benificience targeting raptadons. The star priest we translocated casts star light. Starpriest general uses staff(Raptadon), casts Speed of Huanchiand on raptadons moving them 12". In movement phase postion raptadons to strike while crowding everything else with runs(2d6 run rolls), drop camo haunchi units to shoot poison, summon skinks . lol. Try and crowd out home base turn 1. AOA raptadons gives them 2+to hit 3+ to wound with 6's = mw +normal damage,-1 to hit from the unit we set up to engage,-1 to wound rolls targeting the raptadons 4+ save with mystic sheild, and more then likely challenging an objective bumping damage to 2's. thoughts mods?

Last edited: May 31, 2023
  3. Doons
    Saurus

Doons Member

Maybe take stave with slann instead of stegadon helm have a ceslestial node 9" up field from translocation giving you 21" threat range to summon and 7" away gives us redeploy(all most) that i want to exploit