7th Ed. Oxyotl has 3 attacks?

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Palinux, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Palinux
    Skink

Palinux New Member

Oxyotl has 3 attacks? Why? The rulebook says that each model can only shoot once, unless the WEAPON can shoot more rapidly, but the blowpipe only indicates multishot (x2). For sure Oxyotl wasn't meant to go in CC, with no save and shitty T. So why did the give him 3 attacks?

Maybe he was meant to be able to shoot 3 times with his blowpipe, that would make sense.. Only the rules doesn't allow him.

Did GW forget to make the rule that enables Oxyotl to shoot 3 times, or am I missing something?

2. Caneghem
    Carnasaur

Caneghem New Member

The attack rating only has to do with close combat attacks. Yes, it would be pretty sub-optimal to charge him into combat, but you may want to charge certain warmachines instead of just shooting them.

3. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

He's supposed to be a Chameleon Skink Chief with some extra rules. Normal skink chiefs have 3 attacks, so he does as well.

4. Palinux
    Skink

Palinux New Member

Okay. I was just wondering since he, or Oxayotl (as he was called in 5th), was able to shoot 3 darts from his blowpipe every round. But I guess that was in 5th .. :depressed: