1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Path to Glory 3.0 Keyword Confusion

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Tomocan, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Tomocan
    Jungle Swarm

Tomocan New Member

Hey everyone, with the new edition the first thing my friends and I are trying to get up and running is a path to glory group. I'm playing Seraphon and my friends are playing Lumineth and Tzeench. We're a little confused about battleline units from Tzeench and Lumineth in regards to them becoming wizards.

If I understand the rules correctly (disregarding territories for a moment) a base 600 point Path to Glory army is only able to bring 1 wizard. The rules for some Lumineth and Tzeench battleline units seem to indicate that at X or more models, the unit is a WIZARD. Does this mean it gains the WIZARD keyword to its warscroll? Does this, in turn, mean that Lumineth can't bring two of the battleline that can be a wizard, as this would exceed their 1 wizard limit?

From what I gathered from other threads on here the reverse is true for Stegadons, the Chief removes the BEHEMOTH keyword from their warscroll, which allows you to take them without exceeding your BEHEMOTH limit.

Is all of the above correct, or am I misunderstanding something?