1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Path to glory idea

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Slannystanny, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Slannystanny
    Jungle Swarm

Slannystanny New Member

So my local hobby store is starting a path to glory, and im going to be playing seraphon. Basically the guts of my list is the summoning that my slann warlord will be doing. He only gets 2 rolls of followers, and currently im thinking a bastiladon with the laser thing or 10 guard as those starting rolls. The purpose of the starting followers is to keep the heat off old mate slann in the back field who will be summoning (probably) razordons galore. Im looking for Any input/experience/alternate paths to summon spam etc

edit* we arent using command traits or artefacts, nor battalions. Rolling for follower/F reward/champion reward, but we choose the follower we get.

PS Is this in the right thread/area?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

this would be better in tactics or list building. do you know what armies you will be playing against?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  3. Slannystanny
    Jungle Swarm

Slannystanny New Member

Idoneth, stormcast, khaine will be the regulars, and probably an undead and a nurgle player every once in a while

can i move the post to the tactics board or should i repost?

Erta Wanderer likes this.
  4. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

you can ask one of the mods to move it.
    with what your going up against id drop the guard the idoneth will kill them on the charge with mortal wounds and the stormcast has either longshots with rend 2 and mortals balistas with rend 2 or evocotors. the bastiladon should do well if you have a priest to give him rerolls to save. with the exeption of idoneth your opponents are very slow use this we are a fenese army and we can dance around death, nurgle and stormcast.

ILKAIN likes this.