1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS points cost Salamander Hunting Pack

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by xix155, Jul 18, 2020.

1. xix155
    Jungle Swarm

xix155 New Member

So i have a question about the amount of points it costs to field the Salamander Hunting Pack.

In the Battletome it says that a unit consisting of 4 models (1 salamander 3 handlers) costs 80 points and that you can have up to 12 models (4 salamanders 8 handlers) in a unit.

The reason why im confused is because in the Azyr app when trying to build my list it says that fielding 1 Salamander Hunting Pack will cost me 50 points and that i can have up to 3 units in that unit which will then reduce the cost of the total unit to 120 (should be 150)

So what information should i listen to. The Razordon Hunting Pack still seems to function as normal in the app. The warscroll for the Salamanders still mentions the handlers so they have to be included i feel. I cant find any other information on this online so i would appreciate if somebody knew the answer to this question! 120 points for 3 salamanders seems to good

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. xoid
    Terradon

xoid Well-Known Member

That's one of several hours currently in the Azyr app for Seraphon. It is currently 80 points for 4 models. Also a unit of 12 is 3 salamanders and 9 handlers.

3. Tav
    Kroxigor

Tav Well-Known Member

yeah the azyr app has many outdated things in it still. i like battlescribe for list building.

Killer Angel and LizardWizard like this.
  4. Grotpunter
    Troglodon

Grotpunter Well-Known Member

I would recommend warscroll builder on the warhammer community page. Very rare it is outdated imo. It creates a neat looking and consolidated army list, even on the phone. I usually take a picture with my phone and we are good to go.

5. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yes, that's still the old cost, before our new battletome, when sallies could be taken without handlers.

6. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

AZYR doesn't update properly also Salamanders went up 30 points in the current FAQ so its 110 now

7. Killer Angel
    Slann

It was called, but still hurts. A full unit is now 330 pts, are they kroak-level?

8. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

in potential yes... 3 sallies at d3 mortals shooting and charging. in reliability, hell no.

Killer Angel likes this.
  9. Killer Angel
    Slann

Exactly.
    And kroak brings a lot of other utilities

ILKAIN likes this.