Poll: MCU - Choose 2 to protect you, the rest will try to kill you

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NIGHTBRINGER, Oct 2, 2024 at 1:41 AM.

?

Choose TWO to protect you. The REST will try to kill you.

1. Black Panther

2. Deadpool

3. Captain America

4. Wolverine

5. Hulk

6. Thor

7. Doctor Strange

8. Loki

9. Iron Man

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Screenshot 2024-08-28 224412.png

Rules:
    • the versions of all the characters are those depicted in the live action movies, specifically the MCU, Deadpool movies and X-men movies. No comic book or animated versions. Where characters develop throughout the movies, consider them at their strongest (i.e. you are not limited to old man logan, or pre-sorcery Doctor Strange, or pre-flower/herb Black Panther, etc.).
    • each character starts equipped with their normal battle gear (armour, weapons, etc.) and can access other pieces of gear (as depicted in the MCU) thereafter
    • no infinity stones for any character
    • the characters tasked to protect you will stop at nothing to do so, (and are willing to work together)
    • the characters tasked to kill you will stop at nothing to do so (and are willing to work together)
    • you know who is out to kill you and share that information with your two protectors
    • the scenario takes place in the MCU and starts off at a random location on earth (imagine the scenario playing out hundreds of times, with different randomized starting points)
    • no other characters from any of the series take part. So no allegiances, subordinates, allies, etc. It's 7 vs 2 + you.
    • you start off in regular clothes and no weapons, but can gear up as you come across kit in the MCU.
    • no shenanigans, don't try to skirt the rules or find "loopholes"!

Just as before, I think two of the choices easily stand out from the rest (although some power players are left on the opposition), but I'm curious to see if others feel differently.

Vote and discuss!!

2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Some of them are clearly superior choices... however, i'm not sure i would like to have Deadpool focused on killing me. :p

That said, i know which ones i would pick (for a number of reasons) and i have already voted. I will comment later upon them, why I choosed them and so on.

EDIT: if the previous 2 votes were given by @NIGHTBRINGER, it seems we're on the same boat. :D

3. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

:)

Not much action on this poll so far. Slow day on Lustria or maybe the MCU is not very popular in these parts.

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

IN this case, i will wait a little to elaborate.