7th Ed. Question on Kroxigors and Horned Ones

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Deathfrisbee2000, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Deathfrisbee2000
    Kroxigor

Deathfrisbee2000 New Member

Alright, a few questions:

First, if I take Kroxigors via the Skink Upgrade does it still count as taking a Special Unit, and if I take them through Skinks, can I still upgrade one to a Kroxigor Ancient?

Second, does taking a Horned One only count as a mount for a hero/lord, or does it also take its points away from the pool for Magical Items allowed for the character?

Finally, the most important question of all, how can you call them Cold Ones, when it's obviously plural?

Ok, so the last question might not be that important, or even very serious, but I'm curious about the first two.

--DF2K

2. Enigma
    Saurus

Enigma New Member

The kroxigors are buyed as an upgrade for the unit, so the unit woul only count as a core choise. And as it's only under the pure kroxigor unit that you can upgrade the kroxigors you can't do it in the skink unit.

The Horned one is found under the magic items section (yes, it's quite weird) so that's what it is... It's a mount you buy from the magic item list.

And the last question is just stupid. Of course it's cold ones. cold elevens or cold onehundred-and-elevens looks far to silly so of course it must be cold ones :D

3. Deathfrisbee2000
    Kroxigor

Deathfrisbee2000 New Member

I just got a new name for my cavalry once I buy them!

--DF2K