8th Ed. Regrowth

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Oldblood89, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Oldblood89
    Skink

Oldblood89 New Member

I am confused with the wording of regrowth in the lore of life. It says instantly recover D3+1 wounds worth of models (cavalry counts as 2 models). Does this mean that I can only bring back a max of 2 cavalry or am I getting back 2 models or 1 wound and get get back 4 cavalry?

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

I believe it means that you have to regrow 2 wounds worth per each Calvary model recovered (cold one/rider)

3. Oldblood89
    Skink

Oldblood89 New Member

That is how I saw it at first, but what throws me off is the 'wounds worth of models' it does not say cavalry counts as 2 wounds just 2 models which could mean 2 models for 1 wound.

4. Stonecutter
    Terradon

Stonecutter Member

The general FAQ clarified this by changing the wording so that each cavalry model counts as 2 wounds lost and the spell recovers "wounds lost" so recovering 2 cavalry models would mean rolling 4 wounds on the d3+1, all other results can recover only a single cavalry model.

5. Oldblood89
    Skink

Oldblood89 New Member

Thanks Stonecutter, would it be possible to get a site or link to this FAQ? So I can print it out to my buddy who says otherwise? I looked in the rulebook FAQ on GW and it does not state anything about it.

6. Stonecutter
    Terradon

Stonecutter Member