AoS Saurus Old Blood, Or...?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by SauriDragon, Sep 9, 2023.

1. SauriDragon
    Jungle Swarm

SauriDragon New Member

I have no idea which one between Saurus old blood on carnosaur, saurus scar vet, or skink oracle on troglodon is good for the current version, anyone got any tips here? trying to plan my first army.

2. Nathan Weeres
    Saurus

Nathan Weeres Active Member

They all have some play depending on your list, the old blood is a fantastic support piece in coalesced who can put out some good damage himself as well as doing dual command abilities. The scar vet is a slightly better monster killer at the cost of losing the 2x command ability. The trog is good in starborne, he recently got nerfed in that you can only cast one spell through him per turn but that can be usefully to get an important buff spell off on a far away squad and his aura and spell are pretty useful. I primarily play coalesced and almost always bring the old blood myself but all 3 have some potential play.

Imrahil likes this.
  3. SauriDragon
    Jungle Swarm

SauriDragon New Member

this is great info, thank you! i was going to run coalesced primarily myself, so its good to know old blood works well with them! i think i'll be going with him in that case, and may have to either buy another set or find some other unit to use for spellcasting.
    thank you again!

Imrahil and Nathan Weeres like this.
  4. Nathan Weeres
    Saurus

Nathan Weeres Active Member

No problem good luck!