1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skink Blowpipe anybody?

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by skinker, Feb 21, 2010.

1. skinker
    Temple Guard

skinker New Member

I am in need of one more skink blowpipe bit (arm holding blowpipe) to complete my second unit of skirmishers. Would anybody here from the USA happen to have a spare bit and the generosity needed to slap a stamp on an envelope and send it to me? I would be willing to return the favor as I have many unused skink bits (shields, spears, hand weapons, etc). Please let me know and I will PM my address to you. Thanks.

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Moving this to the trading forum.

Really if you are just after one small plastic arm, I don't think you will have too much success, but you never know I guess. It shouldn't be too hard to convert a blowpipe from a spear or make one out of GS if you can't find someone.

3. Stegadeth
    Temple Guard

Stegadeth New Member

Someone once suggested converting javelin arms into blowpipes. Should be an easy fix. Or, put together a bitz order from one of the eBay bitz sellers. I recently rounded out a larger bitz order with 6 blowpipes skinks. They came in a little baggy with base, body, hand weapon arm and blowpipe arm. I think I paid a $1.20 each?

4. Aprilsaurus
    Skink

Aprilsaurus New Member

Still looking to trade? I hate that there aren't enough of either blowpipes or spears to make a 24 man unit. I have extra blowpipes and I need a few spears.